Video is the hot topic of 2009 and I suspect it will continue with more applications and uses created over the next year.
Well, video is the hot topic in the States, but it is starting to catch on a little over here. We have just given away a Flip video camera over at JRA and anticipate more and more agents and industry professionals uploading video, whether that be of property for sale or rent or just information.
To this end, we thought why not set up a site just for video. So we have! Go and have a look at Property Owl Tube.
We hope this is the beginnings of a property market place via online video. Simplifying the search for property through video.
Property Owl Tube is a platform where agents can upload videos of property for sale or to rent, their local area, businesses in the area, property video news, industry videos, service providers.
The benefits as I see them:
• It is free
• You can monitor traffic (number of views are displayed)
• You can link to your website
• You can advertise your business
• You can upload as many properties as you like
• The search works better than some portals and is simple.
• You can communicate with customers and colleagues alike
• Each video is a page and therefore indexed by google
• There is much more to come
Anyway, love to hear your thoughts and feedback. Too soon? Never take on in UK? Great idea? Yes, I will upload some videos? Oh god not another site, we are just getting used to JRA :)