Thursday 11 September 2008

100 today

Our 100th post today!!

An average of around 13 posts per month and I guess as we have all been discussing blogs recently, what is a good average? From experience, about 3 to 4 per 7 days feels about right. More than one per day is hard for everyone to keep up with and how anyone finds time to write even one per day needs a medal!

Anyway, blogs work and with all this speak of blogs and their worth for the property industry I am considering launching the Property Owl blog awards.

We have all been posting on blogs and how they can work for the property industry and the larger portals are waking up to what we have all known for years. So I was thinking it was about time to run a competition for the best blog and set an industry benchmark if you like, a bit like the Oscars, only better!

I am thinking this could be any property industry blog and if we get enough, perhaps a few categories. Naturally, there would be a prize giving evening for the winner(s) in a top London establishment, hosted by a celeb of some note. Of course there would need to be free drinks for all! All I need now is a sponsor. Any takers?

In the meantime, I am waiting for the postman to deliver my telegram from the queen.

No comments: