A soon to launch online magazine for estate agents, Estate Agent Today.
Very interesting and I look forward to see it unveil on 1 July. Rosalind Renshaw is behind it, which must give it instant credibility and it is about time we had more online industry press.
The blurb and press release claims the 'The site will be like no other and feature:
* Daily Breaking News
* Regular Columns including “Ask the Expert”
* In depth articles and features covering the major topics affecting the industry including HIPS, Technology, Property Portals, Display & Interior Solutions, Recruitment and more.
* The indispensable and easy to use A - Z contact directories arranged by Sector
* Monthly Competitions & Prizes
* EAT Football Fantasy League
* Regular Life & Style Offers for your Agency
* Much more!!
The launch date has been set for Tuesday 1st July 2008 and we expect 40,000 users per month making our website one of the leading online platforms to promote your brand and service.'
I am not sure where the 40,000 guesstimate comes from, but we will be reading.