Wednesday 13 August 2008

Google insights for search tool

Google have released a new tool called Google Insights for Search where you can compare search volume patterns across specific regions, categories, and time frames.

I haven't yet figured out all this tool can do, but i have just spent 15 minutes comparing all sorts of search terms, including brand names. Search terms for last 30 days in UK market is very interesting. As much as we bemoan rightmove, if these terms are correct their brand presence is stronger than ever amongst the public.



Anyway, I found this on FOREM and then read the the post at Agentgenius.

I am hoping someone with more time and a better brain than me can expand upon the benefits to the UK agent and online market. In the meantime, I will keep playing and see what I uncover.

Cheers

No comments: